Friday, September 19, 2008

Cayley's Birthday





Cayley's Birthday came as fast as it went this year, poor thing: (

Amongst all the settling in and work to get ready for winter (we have been told its just around the corner, like any day now) we didn't do much. I tried to make it just as special for her, but nothing like we have done in the past. She had whipped cream for breakfast with some pancakes and chocolate syrup on the side (you know Cayley) and had a friend sleep over, we watched a movie on the big screen and had popcorn and candy, an icecream cake from coldstone, YUM! Oh and we went bowling, gosh I guess we didmore then I thought, it sounds like alot as I'm typing it, but went by really fast. Her friend who slept over name was Rylea. Poor girl everytime I was yelling forRylie she came running. The morning after she sleptover I was callingfor Rylie tocome and get her hair done, it went something like this "Rylie come here so I can do something with that mop on your head" she came to me in the bathroom with a sweet look on her face and said "okay". She must of thought I was crazy,because first of all she has the straightest finest hair in alaska, and what was this women talking to her like that?? So Cayley decided she would be Rylea and Rylie would be Ry-Ry.

No comments:

Followers