Friday, September 12, 2008

"Rylie" Our New Beastly Outdoors Girl






Okay now we (those who had the pleasure of spending time with Rylie in FL) know Rylie has some animal instincts in her (eating food off floor, out of garbage, dog bowl) lying with the dogs in there bed, letting them lick her in the face, while she attempts to lick them back...

As pretty as a lil gal she is, she loves the outdoors and becomes like an animal, running around, picking up sticks in her mouth, wallowing in the grass, leaves, and dirt..I think the pics speak for themselves, these were taken last weekend when we cooked our dinner over the fire in our back yard and had s'mores afterwards!

2 comments:

One proud Mommie said...

The wildlife are sure to be afraid of her. From what I can see your home and backyard look amazing. It makes me happy to see yall settling in :) I wish I could make it out for a visit sooner. Kiss the beastly lil thang for me and once for Cameron (he hates to even get dirt on his hands). Tell Ty I said he looks cool, cayley she looks pretty in her scarf, and Colton that he looks like his grown an inch or two :) Love you all.

We are Family! said...

All I can say...glad you had to clean that up..instead of me! LOL! : ) She is still cute as can be!

Followers