Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Catching up time





The kids are back in school and it is -50, so its catching up time.
Laundry, emails, thank yous, eye brow plucking, shave legs (even thought they won't be exposed for at least another 5 months), you know the things we mothers don't get to sometimes when the lil ones are here 24/7 and not going to bed on schedule....
and blogging..We were blessed to be able to have the Mother-in-Law here with us for a week (although I think Alaska scared her away for good)we went to the ice sculptor garden, sledding, and pretty much stayed inside the rest of the time...which isn't always a bad thing I have come to learn..family time is the best and I think sometimes we all could use some -50 days.

3 comments:

The Morgan Family! said...

Thats crazy -50 here in fl its 80 right now i was hoping for some cold but not -50 like you guys!

Carlia said...

Thank you for today Becky, and for all you do for me and my family. You may not think it's much, but it really is to me. I was feeling quite overwhelmed this morning - i think it was the cold and all the fog and my steering wheel that wouldn't turn - anyway, you gave me the boost i needed to snap back into reality, which really isn't all that bad, in fact, i had a really nice afternoon and evening with my kids! Thanks for being so awesome and for your sincere willingness to help me and all my issues!

Unknown said...

What beautiful children and family! Wow, have you all grown. Well, kind of, you and Eric look exactly the same, maybe with a few character marks... ; )

Wish we had your email address!

Dave, Kim, Sierra, Jessica and Kaylee Hobley
Family@Hobley.com

Followers