Sunday, February 8, 2009

Some almost forgotten moments...






It took my massive memory card giving me the CF full notice on my camera for me to realize I have alot of pics I would like to share..like something that happens right after Christmas that I promised myself, as a mother that tries really hard, to make just as special as all my other childrens celebrations....Rylies Birthday!! My baby is 2 ( I try to forget that everyday but its hard when she is lying on the floor kicking and screaming because I would let her paint the dog with toothpaste)....

4 comments:

The Jaredites said...

awww she is growing up so fast!! How is the dog training going?

Jenni James said...

awww she's soo cute! OMGosH! Mines two too! How did that happen! LOL! And she looks like she's got as much hair as chloe does too!

We are Family! said...

What a big girl! She is lookin so grown up! HAPPY Belated Birthday Rylie~

paige said...

it's so fun to stalk you every now and then on your blog. an old friend called the other day who lives in alaska, so i thought of you. i'm pretty sure that i might die there. so, you go you florida native! i don't know how you do it! i'm pretty sick of utah weather...oh well.

but, seriously, it's fun to see your cute family! take care.

Followers